Enter your username and password below to log on to the Food Executives Club of Vancouver site.
Bursary Rules and Information
- The Food Executives Club of Vancouver will make available, up to $1,500 in Bursaries annually. These will consist of a maximum amount of $500.00 to any one applicant or a maximum of five (5) bursaries of $300.00.
- The eligible applicant must have been accepted by a Post Secondary Educational Institute.
- The Bursary Review Committee shall use the following details in order to make awards:
- Candidates must be either
- A child or grandchild (or great-grandchildren) of the Food Executives Club member who is active or associate member in good standing for three (3) consecutive years prior to the application.
- Orphans whose parent(s) were an active or associate member in good standing for three (3) consecutive years prior to death.
- First year applicants will be given preference.
- In case more than five (5) applicants qualify under 3A i or ii, grade average from previous year of studies and extra curricular activities, will be used to determine winners.
- The decision of the committee will be final.
- In the event an eligible student received less than $500.00 in one year, they may re-apply for subsequent year while continuing Post Secondary Education, until they have received a maximum of $500. A re-application must be accompanied by submission of marks and evidence of continuing studies.
- In the event of a tiebreaker due to the maximum enrollment, with all factors being equal, members' immediate family (sons and daughters) will be given preference over second or third generations (grandchildren and great-grandchildren).
- These rules and regulation can only be amended by a motion of the Board of Directors.
- Members with eligible applicants should email / fax / write either the President and/or Past President with following application form.
- Deadline is October 31st each year.
Your Attendance at Monthly Meetings is earnestly solicited.
BY-LAW No. (b) - "any member having been notified by mail of each meeting, upon not having attended three (3) consecutive meetings shall be contacted by the Secretary and unless valid reason for non-attendance can be ascertained, such member shall be advised in writing by Secretary that further such absence shall be construed as lack of interest in the Club and the membership shall automatically cease.